16. How do I make a noise complaint?

If the noise is occurring during business hours, contact you Strata Manager and advise them of the circumstances surrounding the issue, it will usually be followed up with the offending party from there.

If the noise is occurring outside of business hours, and is considered to be unreasonable, and either in breach of House Rules, or the ACTs Noise Standards, please contact the ACT Police and have them attend to the problem.

It is not recommended that residents put themselves in a volatile situation where their safety may be compromised.